Specific duties of the Quartermaster include:
- Keeping detailed inventories of all of LANCE’s physical assets
- Ensuring that troupe weapons are present at training, rehearsals, and shows
- Working with the Safety Chair and Training Chair in maintaining the integrity of all weapons used by the Troupe for the safety of LANCE members
- Repairing damaged weapons or equipment
- Tracking when assets are borrowed, lent, or rented out
- Organizing a yearly equipment assessment to clean and examine all LANCE equipment and weapons
- Making sure that adequate storage is provided and maintained for LANCE assets
- Ordering weapons and other necessary items for LANCE
Our current Quartermaster is AJ Harrett, who was elected to the position last year. AJ and his committee members ensure that everything is in its proper place.
If you know an active member in LANCE who has interest in running for Quartermaster, we invite you to nominate them. All nominations are welcomed, including nominations of Officers currently serving, and must be accepted by the nominee at the March Elections in order for them to be eligible for election. We ask that you do not nominate yourself, but if you would like to be nominated for any of the positions, have a friend nominate you or speak with any of the current Board Officers.